Wednesday 7 November 2012

SULTANPUR

SULTANPUR VILLAGE IS NEAR TO ADONI, ONLY 5KMS FROM ADONI. IT IS PLACE FOR DURGA. HERE MANY PEOPLES CAME FOR TAKE BLESSINGS OF GOD BEFORE DO MARRIAGES, FUNCTIONS IN THEIR HOME AND REGULAR VISITS BY PEOPLE. HERE NO RELIGION PREFERENCE, ANYBODY COME TO NEAR GOD AND PRAY,
darga of sultanpur
monkeys in darga
                         

naga putta near darga
i want share real happen this to me, when i near at this naga putta, at that time i have camera in my hand, i told to my sister for funny, can we see in hole of putta what is their by camera zooming in hole
but suddenly the snakes comes really and very fastly crossed very near my legs(only 15cms far), back side my sister also their, with this we got small tension and realize and ask for excuse to god its wrong to test is snake is their or not..

am going to near god by keeping item on my head




by keeping item on head and walk  in the crops filed, its half km walk towards darga like below in pic




my brother sreekanth, he is excellent camerman and editor of videomixing


rammana, 


he is village person of yebutam, profeesion shepard, he attend our every progams and help in work, by this he also became one of our family member..

No comments:

Post a Comment